Friday 27 June 2008

I Don’t Live Today

I just discovered this Jimi Hendrix song. Thanks once again to the Shuffle function on iTunes. It seems fitting as I come to the end of this crappy day. I had plans but in the end I just couldn’t be bothered. Instead I didn’t eat properly and had too many of the left over sweets from my birthday party. I’ve been doing that all week and feeling bad about it.

I really need to go back to work. I need the structure in my days.

I’m going crazy.

Will I live tomorrow? Well, I just can't say. But I know for sure I don't live today.

I know I shouldn’t write when I feel like this. But maybe it’s better than screaming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Square Eyes, i would miss you even if you think no one else would.

Square Eyes said...

Oh Garry. I think it's just you and me. So you might as well call me Amy.