Thursday 13 August 2009

Clit Tease

Well I am. I mean I sent a message to skullcracker just over a week ago and she replied so we had a bit of a chat. I know her name now and she knows mine. That’s about as far as I got. D’oh! She was keen to invite me over to her place again, after work one night. My first reaction was how do I explain my absence to my family? That’s always a bit of a problem. It got me down a bit. I told her I was a loser.

Why do I put myself through this pain? I can’t help it; I still feel embarrassed about my home situation/life in general. I’m too old to be at home, not that I want to be. But I’m such a loser I can’t afford to move out. I don’t want her knowing these things about me. But as far as I can see it is only sex so why am I so uptight about it?


Well, as always, the sex itself makes me nervous. I’m still keen to suck and lick tits, but anything else? Kissing I’m sure is fine. A nice wet, warm mouth, is a nice wet warm mouth. (Do boobs get in the way when it’s girl on girl? Hee hee, just being silly). Okay I am a little nervous about oral. I’m sure I COULD do it but just that first time has got me scared. I can’t remember what I thought the first time I sucked a cock but I don’t think I hesitated. It seemed so natural and easy. (When I was little my dad was always telling me to stop putting things in my mouth, now I know why. It’s dirty; yes it is!)

I sent skully another offline. Not inviting us to do anything, just asking how her search for a woman is going, whilst wondering if she’d tell me about it when she’s accomplished it. I’m sure she will find someone. Not that I have anything to base that on. No reply so far but that’s probably good. I sent her a good luck/goodbye one this morning.


Looks like I'll have to stick to reading about girls being together rather than trying it for myself. That's a weird book in the photo. It's edited to just have the sex scenes. I'm getting another one soon called Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories edited by the same woman. It could be interesting. Bit of a how-to guide if I ever get that far.



2 comments:

GarryN said...

Your going to have to start posting a "content warning". Great title and i feel your pain. Don't feel too bad both my sisters still live at home. One is 44, she came back after 4 years in the UK and the other is 42 and has never left home ever.
I think you should try and make contact with her before you go. Better than wondering how it would have gone.
Good luck

Square Eyes said...

Hey guess what? That book "Wet: True Lesbian Sex Stories" arrived today. Lucky me! ;-)

I don’t know how much I want to pursue Skully. I still don’t know what she looks like. I might not even fancy her back. I do need a bit more LUST in my encounters. Not just low self-esteem, the "old beggars can’t be choosers" and at least he asked you to fuck him mentality, etc. (Even if he is a desperate husband. Ahem!)

P.S. I’m leaving home before then! I might tip 30 before I get out but it won’t be much longer after that. I don’t care how hard it is. (Well maybe I do a little). But I have to get out!