Tuesday 1 February 2011

Crapping On About Work

I don't want to go to bed yet. It's been hot the last few days but finally the firece wind outside is cool rather than warm. This is the easiest cleaning job I've had in terms of tasks to do but my God I was sweating up a storm last night. Not attractive. I was doing a bit of overtime but I think things are back to normal now. Bummer. Three hours a day fifteen hours a week, it's not a lot of money. I get paid fortnightly now. It kind of fools you into thinking you're making okay money, but I'm really NOT. I daren't re-check what the dole payment is because I know it's pretty close to what I'm making now. Rather than going on the dole I wanted to be making my OWN money but the strain it puts on my time and "social" life makes me think twice. Well it would if I could get over being on the dole again. Fuck no! Not again. Shit!


No comments: